If you find yourself unable to log into Groupable: m2 or MORI Classic, follow these steps to restore access:
1. Go to your jurisdiction's MORI
- Masonic Grand Lodges
- Grand Lodge of Colorado
- Grand Lodge of Hawaii
- Grand Lodge of Illinois
- Grand Lodge of Kansas
- Grand Lodge of Maine
- Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
- Grand Lodge of Michigan
- Grand Lodge of New Mexico
- Grand Lodge of New York
- Grand Lodge of North Carolina
- Grand Lodge of South Dakota
- Grand Lodge of Wisconsin
- Order of the Eastern Star
- York Rite Bodies
2. Click the account recovery link in Groupable: m2 or MORI Classic login screen, see examples below:
a. Groupable: m2 Screen: "Forgot your password?" link:
b. MORI Classic screen: "forgot password" link:
3. Request Password Reset: Fill in either the username you signed up with, if known, or your member number from your dues card. This number typically starts with a letter and is seven characters.
4. When you have filled in either your username or your GL number, click Request Password Reset to send an email to all emails listed in your member record, as well as a text message to all phone numbers listed in your member record.
5. Click the link in either the email or text message, and create a new password (at least 8 characters, a mix of letters and numbers).
6. Log in using your username and your new password in the Login screen.
NOTE: Grand body office users having password issues should consult with a senior staff member with admin privileges to have their password reset.
NOTE: If you are moving over to the New MORI (Groupable: M2) AND have a space in your username (ie: A 12345), please remove the space and try to log in again. Contact us for additional help. (only applies in New York)