If you find yourself unable to log into MORI, follow these steps to restore access:
1. Go to your jurisdiction's MORI
- Masonic Grand Lodges
- Grand Lodge of Colorado
- Grand Lodge of Hawaii
- Grand Lodge of Illinois
- Grand Lodge of Kansas
- Grand Lodge of Maine
- Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
- Grand Lodge of Michigan
- Grand Lodge of New Mexico
- Grand Lodge of New York
- Grand Lodge of North Carolina
- Grand Lodge of South Dakota
- Grand Lodge of Wisconsin
- Order of the Eastern Star
- York Rite Bodies
2. Go to Account > Insert Key in the menu. Click the 'test' button. If you get a green confirmation saying "The key is stored in your browser. Please proceed to login or submit a new key below," proceed to step 3. If you get a red error saying "The submitted key does not match any valid key in the system," locate the key letter sent to you by your Grand Body and (re-)enter the key and click 'insert'. If you cannot locate your key letter, or MORI doesn't give you a green confirmation when you enter it, contact your Grand Body to have a new key letter sent.
NOTE: Your key is stored as a cookie in your web browser. If you change web browsers or change computers, you will need to enter your key again, so please retain your key letter.
3. Go to Account > Login in the menu. Enter your username, also found on your key letter, and your password, and click 'submit'. If your username and password are correct, you should now be logged in. If you get an error, you can recover access to MORI by clicking the 'forgot password?' link. You will be sent an email to the email address MORI has for your member record, which will contain a link to let you reset your password.
NOTE: Grand body office users having password issues should consult with a senior staff member with admin privileges to have their password reset.
NOTE: If you are moving over to the New MORI (M2) AND have a space in your username (ie: A 12345), please remove the space and try to log in again. Contact us for additional help. (only applies in New York)