Roles of lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary
When a member joins your lodge mid-year, documenting their first dues payment requires a bit more work than the typical annual setup for the Lodge. To charge a new member dues, perform the following steps:
- Click Home, then search for the member in your Members and Other Persons list. From this Member list, Set Member Type by clicking the pencil next to their Dues Type.
2. Select their current Member Type from the dropdown menu:
3. Once you've selected their current Member Type, the new Member Type will automatically save and be displayed just like all other Members:
Next click their Dues Owed:
- Log out of MORI Classic, and log back in through groupable:m2 with the same username and password.
- Follow the instructions for groupable:m2 above.
In future Dues Years, this member will be handled as part of your annual dues process. This is just a one-time process to bring the new member aboard.