A member's address information is stored on the member's contact information tab, which looks like this:
When you are editing a member's record, you'll see an edit or add link next to each type of member address. The individual types are:
- Residential - The member's home address.
- Snowbird - The member's temporary address between a specified Start/End day.
- Work - The member's employer and address.
- Shipping - An alternate address used for shipping to the member.
- Correspondence - An address to which the member would prefer their mail go to (if not their Residence.)
When you click 'edit' next to an address type, you'll see a form like so:
For every address change, a source, highlighted in yellow, but be specified. Click 'save' when you're done.