The Add Office Held screen can be accessed from the "offices held" tab of the Edit Member screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: grandLodgeReadWrite, lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
To add an office held record, make your desired changes and click add.
- Office - select the office, or enter the office under 'Other' to the right
- Lodge - select the lodge, or enter the lodge under 'Other' to the right
- District - select the district, or enter the district under 'Other' to the right
- Jurisdiction - select the jurisdiction, or enter the jurisdiction under 'Other' to the right
- From (year) - the 4-digit year that they started
- To (year) - the 4-digit year that they started
- Comments - any additional notes about the office
- Remove - yes or no -- removes the record
- If the jurisdiction is not listed, it may not be recognized by Grand Lodge and therefore the office might not be either.