The Dues Notices screen can be accessed by selecting "Lodge > Dues Notices" from the menu.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
This screen is used to author the dues notices to be mailed to members. As you make changes, they will appear in the preview section of the form. Changes will not be permanent until you click 'save'.
- Dues Payable Date - this should be the complete phrase as to when payment is due (e.g., Payable upon receipt)
- Description - this provides three lines for entry of a description, comments, or anything
- Instructions - this provides two lines for instructions at the bottom of the notice (e.g., Make check payable to ...)
- The three lines of description can be used to request optional contributions.
- Clicking 'print' saves the form before proceeding to the Print Dues Notices screen.