The Print Dues Notices screen can be accessed by clicking "print" on the Print Dues Notices in Dues / Arrears Menu
Printing a Single Member's Dues Notice is reached by clicking the "printer" icon on the Dues & Arrears Table.
This feature is open to anyone logged into groupable:m2/MORI Classic in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
This form is used to generate a PDF of Dues Notices for printing. What notices go into the PDF can be parameterized based on form input. Clicking 'print' will generate the PDF of the notices.
1. Customize due date, Payment Instructions (note here if this is a Final Notice, 2nd Notice, etc), Return Address.
3. Email dues notices to all or group of membership (skip this if you do not wish to send emails at this time).
4. Print dues notices
Print Dues Notices Settings
Now print by Member Type and include a specific custom message by Member Type.
- Select by Type - All Members, Members By Type, Single Member
- Rule out: Skip members who don't owe dues; skip emailed members
- Sort By - sort by either their last name or their postal zip code
- Paper Handling - Generate notices either three per page (top/bottom) or one per page
- Include contact form - checkbox
- Include custom message (only when printing one (1) per page) - checkbox
- Include link to pay online (your local group must have - checkbox
Print Single Dues Notice:
Brings you to Print Dues Notice for this member. Follow setup options as above.
- MORI Classic: to access Dues Notices, log out of MORI Classic and log in to groupable:m2 with the same user name and password.