The Certificates Of Election screen can be accessed by selecting "Lodge > Certificates Of Election" from the menu.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary
This screen lists the Certificates Of Election for your lodge. To add the most recent Certificate Of Election, click "add". To add a historical Certificate Of Election, click "add historical". To access an individual Certificate, click 'view'.
- Lodge - the name and number of the lodge
- Year - The year the election took place
- Date - The date the election took place
- Status - The status of the Certificate
- new - a new Certificate
- new historical - a new Historical Certificate
- approved - an approved certificate
- rejected - a rejected certificate
- Options - Functions to act on the Certificate
- view - takes you to the completed Certificate Of Election Form.
Clicking the add button will bring you to the Certificate Of Election Form. The submitted certificate will be "new." If it is approved, it will change the active officers for the lodge
add historical button
Clicking the add historical button will bring you to the Certificate Of Election Form. The submitted certificate will be "new historical." If it is approved, it will not change the active officers for the lodge