Navigate to the Info/Officers Screen; then click the Officers Menu and select Add New Certificate.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, grandLodgeReadWrite, grandLodgeReadOnly
This screen details a certificate of election. If you are entering a new certificate of election, fill in the appropriate fields and click 'submit'.
- Date of Election - The date the election took place in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Date of Installation / Effect - the date the officers have been or will be installed.
- Year of Service - The name of the year the officers will be in office.
- Is historical - check in order to enter a COE that will not be applied to the current officers.
- Is special - check to report the replacement of an officer mid-term.
- Address Verification - used only for verification, does NOT change the address of the local group.
- Meeting Schedule Verification - used only for verification, does NOT change the schedule for the local group.
- Officers - These people must be members of the lodge (except the Tiler, who must be a member of the jurisdiction) and be a Full Member in Good Standing. Each officer must be a different person according to any rules of your Parent Organization. We display the name of the current officer(s) below the entry field.
- Master - Type the Member Number or name of the new Master.
- Senior Warden - Type the Member Number or name of the new Senior Warden.
- Junior Warden - Type the Member Number or name of the new Junior Warden.
- Treasurer - Type the Member Number or name of the new Treasurer.
- Secretary - Type the Member Number or name of the new Secretary.
- Senior Deacon - Type the Member Number or name of the new Senior Deacon.
- Junior Deacon - Type the Member Number or name of the new Junior Deacon.
- Tiler - Type the Member Number or name of the new Tiler. Can be any member of the organization.
- Trustee(s) - Type the Member Number or name and years of service (in YYYY format) -- three are required
Clicking the SAVE button will queue the Certificate for Approval or Rejection by your Parent Organization.
Now you can view the status of your New/Approved Certificate of Election on your Local Overview screen:
Please note: no action will be available to you until your parent group has Approved your New Certificate of Election.
View Certificates of Election
Parent Group Certificate of Election Management:
Manage Certificates of Election (Admin)
- "add historical" Certificate of Election will not update the list of Officers, nor will it satisfy the CoE requirements for your Parent Organization.
- "special election" will allow you to update a single officer instead of requiring the entire required slate of officers to be entered.
- List of Current Officers in Info/Officers page and OLP site will update after the approval by the Parent Organization.
- Parent Group Requirements may disallow a single person from holding multiple offices.
Please sign in to leave a comment.