m2 navigation: Lodge: Certificate of Election
This screen is reached by clicking 'view', 'add', or 'add historical' on the Certificates Of Election screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, grandLodgeReadWrite, grandLodgeReadOnly
This screen details a certificate of election. If you are entering a new certificate of election, fill in the appropriate fields and click 'submit'.
- Lodge - the lodge in question. For historical certificates, ancestor lodges may be selected.
- Date - The date the election took place in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Year - The year the election took place in YYYY format.
- Officers - These people must be members of the lodge (except the Tiler) and be a Master Mason in Good Standing. Each officers must be a different person.
- Master - The GL Number of the new Master.
- Senior Warden - The GL Number of the new Senior Warden.
- Junior Warden - The GL Number of the new Junior Warden.
- Treasurer - The GL Number of the new Treasurer.
- Secretary - The GL Number of the new Secretary.
- Senior Deacon - The GL Number of the new Senior Deacon.
- Junior Deacon - The GL Number of the new Junior Deacon.
- Tiler - The GL Number of the new Tiler.
- Trustee(s) - The GL Number and years of service (in YYYY format) -- three are required
Clicking the submit button will queue the Certificate for Approval or Rejection by Grand Lodge.
approve button (GrandLodgeReadWrite accounts only)
Clicking the approve button will make the Certificate approved. If the certificate is new (as opposed to historical) the lodge will be updated accordingly.
reject button (GrandLodgeReadWrite accounts only)
Clicking the reject button will make the Certificate rejected.
Rejected Certificates can be deleted. Approved Certificates can not be deleted.
- "add historical" Certificate of Election will not update the list of Officers, nor will it satisfy the CoE requirements for your Parent Organization.