m2 navigation: Lodge: Certificate of Election
This screen is reached by clicking 'view', 'add', or 'add historical' on the Certificates Of Election screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, grandLodgeReadWrite, grandLodgeReadOnly
This screen details a certificate of election. If you are entering a new certificate of election, fill in the appropriate fields and click 'submit'.
- Lodge - the lodge in question. For historical certificates, ancestor lodges may be selected.
- Date - The date the election took place in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Year - The year the election took place in YYYY format.
- Officers - These people must be members of the lodge (except the Tiler) and be a Master Mason in Good Standing. Each officers must be a different person.
- Master - The GL Number of the new Master.
- Senior Warden - The GL Number of the new Senior Warden.
- Junior Warden - The GL Number of the new Junior Warden.
- Treasurer - The GL Number of the new Treasurer.
- Secretary - The GL Number of the new Secretary.
- Senior Deacon - The GL Number of the new Senior Deacon.
- Junior Deacon - The GL Number of the new Junior Deacon.
- Tiler - The GL Number of the new Tiler. - see special instructions below.
- Trustee(s) - The GL Number and years of service (in YYYY format) -- three are required
Clicking the submit button will queue the Certificate for Approval or Rejection by your Parent Organization.
approve button (GrandLodgeReadWrite accounts only)
Clicking the approve button will make the Certificate approved. If the certificate is new (as opposed to historical) the lodge will be updated accordingly.
reject button (GrandLodgeReadWrite accounts only)
Clicking the reject button will make the Certificate rejected.
Rejected Certificates can be deleted. Approved Certificates can not be deleted.
Selecting the Tiler Instructions
click click to select Tiler/Tyler button
- fill in search items. Always search with the least amount of data: include the whole GL Number, or only their last name. Do not use both.
- Enter search terms: last name, OR GL Number and click search
- Select Tiler screen will display all matches. If you got no matches, be sure to confirm spelling of the name or search with less information.
- click select for the member you wish to select as Tiler
- After clicking select you will return to the COE screen to complete the COE. You will see the following confirmation on your COE:
Troubleshooting Selecting the Tiler
- Confirm that you are using a compatible web browser (selecting a tiler does not work in AOL Web or Internet Explorer)
- Confirm that you have not blocked pop-ups.
- Use fewer search fields
- "add historical" Certificate of Election will not update the list of Officers, nor will it satisfy the CoE requirements for your Parent Organization.
- List of Current Officers in Info/Officers page and OLP site will update after the approval by the Parent Organization.
- The COE/ROO requires a Compatible Web Browser.
- The COE/ROO requires pop-up permissions enabled.