The Edit (or View) District screen can be accessed by clicking "edit" (or "view") on the Find District screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: grandLodgeReadWrite, grandLodgeReadOnly
To edit a district, make your desired changes and click 'save.' This screen is broken into two tabs (accessed by clicking on the name of the tab.)
- district data tab
- Number - The number of the district
- Name - The name of the district
- Abbreviation - The abbreviated name of the district
- Region - The region that contains this district
- District Deputy - GL Number of the member who is the District Deputy
- Staff Officer - GL Number of the member who is the Staff Officer
- Staff Officer Title - Title by which the Staff Officer goes
- Assistant Grand Lecturers - GL Number of the members who serve as Assistant Grand Lecturers
- Brotherhood Fund Chairman - GL Number of the Brotherhood Fund Chairman in the District
- contact info tab
- Officers Names and Addresses - the names and addresses of the officers
- On the contact information tab, their are links next to each officer to produce a label, produce a profile, or go to their screen.