The Non-Member Payments screen can be accessed by selecting "Financial > Non-Member Payments" from the menu.
This section is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
This screen is used to enter payments to the lodge when the payer is not a member. Each row in the table represents either a whole payment or part of a payment of the payment must be allocated to multiple categories.
- Date - the date the payment was made
- Amount - the amount of the payment in ####.## format (i.e., no dollar signs or commas).
- Type - the type of payment (e.g., cash)
- Category - the income category to which the payment should be attributed.
- Comment - any notes about the payment (e.g., check number). This should include the name of the Payer.
- Non-Member payments appear in the Budget, the Cash Book, and the Cash To Treasurer Reports.