The Vouchers screen can be accessed by selecting "Financial > Vouchers" from the menu.
This section is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
By default, this screen lists the vouchers for the current period. (For an explanation of periods, see Enter Budgets). To list vouchers for a different period, select the period and click 'find'. The list can be resorted by clicking on the headings at the top of the list.
- Number - the number of the voucher
- Date - the date of the voucher
- Check - the number of the check used for the expense
- Payee - to whom the voucher is written
- Amount - the total amount of the voucher
- edit - edit the voucher on the Edit Voucher screen
To add a voucher, click the 'add' button. Functionality on the add voucher screen is identical to the Edit Voucher screen.
Access the Voucher Reports screen by clicking "reports". On that screen you can generate a list of vouchers by date and/or payee. The resulting report will be in PDF format.