The Update Account screen, for your own account, can be reached by going to "Account > Update Account" while logged into the MORI system.
Admin and LodgeAdmin users may reach the Update Account screen for other users through the Manage Accounts screen.
Any user who is logged-in can access the Update Account screen for their own account.
Admin users can access the Update Account screen for any user.
LodgeAdmin users can access the Update Account screen for any Lodge user.
Instructions for this screen vary depending on both the user being updated and the role of the updater:
A user updating their own account can update their full name, first name, and the password they use to access the system.
2. Grand Lodge User by Admin
An Admin user can update the full name, first name, password, and allowed Grand Lodge roles of any Grand Lodge user.
3. Lodge User by Admin/LodgeAdmin
Any Admin user can update the full name and first name of a Lodge User and can reset their account (allowing the user to re-create it.)
- Under no circumstances is a members current password revealed on this screen or any other.
- All Grand Lodge users must have a role
- Lodge users roles are determined based upon Lodge records in MORI and are recalculated with each login.