The Edit Affiliations screen can be accessed from the "lodge affiliation" tab of the Edit Member screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: grandLodgeReadWrite, lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
To edit a member's affiliations, make your desired changes and click edit.
- Delete - yes or no, if allowed
- Description - a description of the affiliation (e.g., "Primary Lodge").
- Date - the date the member joined the lodge in MM/DD/YYYY format
- AR Year - the Annual Return on which this affiliation should appear
- Lodge (Chartered-Merged) - the lodge the person affiliated with. The entries list the name/number of the lodge, the date it was chartered and the date it merged. Lodges that are ancestors of lodges the member has an affiliation with are also listed.
- Type - one of the following
- Primary or Primary Dual - the lodge the member first joined in this jurisdiction or a descendant of that lodge
- Secondary - another lodge to which the member belong(s/ed)
- Merged - This is a lodge the member belonged to before it merged
- Honorary - indicates that this is an honorary affiliation
- Date Rec'd - the date the affiliation was recorded
- Force AR - yes or no, force the AR year on the affiliation to the date of the affiliation
- From Lodge (#,Name,Location,Jurisdiction - The number, name, location, and jurisdiction of the lodge from which the member affiliated.
- Typical Descriptions include:
- Primary Lodge - the member's primary affiliation
- Merger of A, B - the affiliation was produced by the merger of lodges A and B
- Du/Pl affil from A - secondary affiliation from lodge A
- If the lodge for an affiliation is set to an ancestor lodge (i.e., one that has merged), additional affiliations with all descendants will be created when the form is submitted
- All secondary affiliations should have a "From Lodge" although the system does not require it
- Forcing the AR year for an affiliation can cause a variance on the current annual return