The Edit Events screen can be accessed from the "events" tab of the Edit Member screen.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: grandLodgeReadWrite, lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
To edit a member's events, make your desired changes and click edit.
- Event Description - the last generated description for this event
- Date - the date the event occured
- Lodge (Chartered-Merged) - the lodge the person affiliated with. The entries list the name/number of the lodge, the date it was chartered and the date it merged. Lodges that are ancestors of lodges the member has an affiliation with are also listed.
- Delete - yes or no, if allowed
- AR Year - the Annual Return on which this event should appear
- Force AR - yes or no, force the AR year on the event to the date of the event
- Deleting events will not alter a member's status
- Deleting degree events for a member will revert the member through the degrees
- Forcing the AR year for an event can cause a variance on the current annual return
- Affiliations, in MORI, are not events so they do not appear on this screen. Consult the Edit Affiliations screen for more information