The Member Types screen can be accessed by selecting "Lodge > Member Types" from the menu.
This feature is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
This screen is used to manage the member types for a lodge. The top form lists the current member types and the second form allows for adding to the list. When updating the list, make the desired changes and click 'update'. When adding a member type, make the desired changes and click 'add'.
- Member Types Form:
- Member Type - the label given for this member type
- Total Annual Dues - the total dues members of this type must pay (this should include any per capita to Grand Lodge
- Rename Type - a new label for this member type
- Change Dues - a new amount for the dues
- Delete - if no members have this member type, it can be deleted
- Add Member Type Form:
- New Member Type - the label for the type being added
- Total Annual Dues - the total dues members of this type will have to pay
- changing the dues for a member type will not adjust the dues retroactively