The Subordinate Roles screen can be accessed from the Info/Officers screen and selecting Additional Local Users > pencil (edit)
This feature is open to anyone logged into groupable|m2 in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, parent group read/write.
This screen is used to manage Subordinate Roles (e.g., assistant secretaries). The list of subordinate roles will always contain one more than is defined to accommodate adding roles. Click 'update' when you are finished.
- GLNumber - the Parent Group number of a member of the lodge who will act in this role. This can be found using the Find Function detailed below.
- Name - the name of the selected member
- Role - the role the member will act in
- Remove - yes to remove the member-role assignment or no to leave it
Clicking a "find" link next to a GL Number field will launch a "Finder" window that works exactly like the find member screen. Clicking "select" on the finder screen will populate the related field with the desired GL Number.
- subordinate roles vary based on your jurisdiction
- You DO NOT need to add subordinate roles of Read Only or Webmaster to your other elected officers. All five elected officers receive Webmaster for OLP by default, and your Parent Organization provides Groupable ReadOnly roles for some or all elected officers by default.
Once you've added a subordinate role, Invite a User to groupable|m2