The Edit Voucher screen can be accessed by clicking "edit" next to a voucher on the Vouchers screen.
This section is open to anyone logged into MORI in any of the following roles: lodgeSecretary, lodgeAssistantSecretary.
Use this screen to edit vouchers. Click "save" when you are done, or click "add another" to create a new voucher. Any changes made to a voucher will appear immediately in the preview pane but will not be saved until the save button is clicked.
- Voucher Number - the number of the voucher
- Voucher Date - the date of the voucher
- Check Number - the number of the check
- Pay To The Order Of - the payee for the check
- Amount - the amount in ####.## format (i.e., no dollar signs or commas)
- Purpose - the purpose of the expense (to appear on the printed voucher)
- Void - if the voucher is invalid, that can be indicated here
- Budget Allocation - if your lodge has established budget items on the Enter Budgets screen, you can allocate the expense here:
- Budget Item - The Budget Category/Budget Item to which the expense should be allocated
- Amount - the amount for this allocation in ####.## format (i.e., no dollar signs or commas)
You can print a voucher by clicking "print" under the preview pane. Before the voucher prints, MORI will first attempt to save the changes. If the changes are not valid, the voucher will not print
- If the voucher is not void and your lodge has a budget, the allocation must be completed.
- Three lines are initially provided for the allocation of expenses to budget items. More will appear as needed
- The total of allocations must match the amount of the voucher.
- Voiding a voucher will remove any budget allocations