Who: a Group Read-Write User can edit the following information:
- local Info on the left-hand side of the Info/Officers screen,
- Local Officers,
- Local Stated Communications Schedule, and the
- Additional Local Users (this can also be edited by a Local Secretary)
What can a local officer update?
A Local Secretary must submit a Certificate of Election, which sends any Local Officer changes directly to the Grand Secretary's Office for approval. Once a Certificate of Elections is installed, the new slate of officers will display on Info/Officers.
A Local Secretary can also make changes to the Additional Local Users - managing the following permissions:
- Local Read-Only (groupable|m2)
- Local Assistant Secretary (read-write groupable|m2)
- Local OLP Webmaster (OLP only)
Please sign in to leave a comment.