Easy payment processing!
Now you can automate and simplify dues billing and recording for your local group.
Join hundreds of other local groups using Payments powered by Groupable to save time and get paid faster. Over $1.7 million in payments processed.
- Save time - local groups are run by volunteers, and your time is valuable. Don't waste it trying to collect and record payments!
- Save money on mailing and postage
- Save money by preventing non-renewals, remits, and lower NPD rates
- Receive faster payments, without trips to the post office or the bank
- Improved accuracy of records and security for audits
Easy online payments
Take payments quickly and securely
Groupable Payments saves you time invoicing and receiving, tracking, and depositing your member payments, and managing your local group's finances.
Your members can pay their membership dues and donations online from their computer or mobile device.
Everyone can rest easy knowing that Groupable payment processing is certified PCI DSS compliant, following the highest payment security standards.
Integrated Payment Processing
To give you a streamlined experience, Groupable Payments is powered by WePay, a service by JPMorgan Chase, an integrated payment solutions provider with 12 years of experience.
With Groupable Payments, you get:
- Unlimited free support from the Groupable team (including phone and screen share support)
- No setup or application fees
- No monthly fees (no use fees and no inactivity fees charged by other payment processors!)
- Automatic surcharging for credit cards, ensuring your local group receives the full dues amount
- Integrated payments - your members make their payments in your local group's OLP site, not on a third-party payment website like PayPal
- Integrated record-keeping - your members' payments and the daily transfer deposit get recorded directly in the groupable:m2 app
- Automatic daily deposits get transferred into your local group's bank account within 24-72 hours
- Secure storage of credit card numbers for repeat payments
- Itemized receipts emailed to your members
- Payment notifications and deposit notifications emailed to you
Exclusive to Groupable Payments: Coming Soon in 2021: opt in to turn on recurring payments and installments!
Groupable eliminates the hassle of invoicing and processing payments by automatically generating invoices based on your members' Dues Owed in groupable:m2.
When an online payment is processed, an itemized receipt is emailed to the member, you receive an automated email confirmation, and an itemized payment record is created in groupable:m2 in your member's record and for all your local group reporting needs.
Let your members do the work!
Members can manage their Member information from any computer or mobile device, making payments and updating their contact information, all without any labor on your part. This information is then updated in groupable|m2 directly.
Your members in turn know that their payment is received and deposited promptly, no questions about whether their check got lost in the mail, is sitting on a desk for weeks, or waiting to be recorded on their member record.
Groupable:m2 provides built-in Income and Expense Reporting - without the spreadsheets. You can enter cash and check payments alongside the Online Payments, so all your local group's Income is recorded in one place. You and your other officers can view a breakdown of your Income by source, see summaries of Donations and Dues payments by payment type, and track Dues Owed (receivables) by Dues Year. All financial records are exportable to Excel and end-of-budget-period reporting is straightforward.
Manage invoicing and record member payments from your mobile device in real time with groupable:m2. Create and manage your WePay Merchant Account from your computer or phone.