What is Groupable AutoPay?
- NEW FEATURE IN BETA TESTING
- Groupable AutoPay allows members to sign up for Annual renewal of Dues.
- Members can also select to pay Dues in installment payments (annual, quarterly, or monthly), spreading out current amount due into affordable payments.
What special powers does AutoPay have? Why do we need it?
- Offer affordable payment schedules
- Automated member renewal - local groups get paid faster
- Automated records and management in groupable|m2
- Automated receipts for member and secretary
- Save time for secretaries (on billing, collecting, and record keeping!)
- Save money on collections, NPDs, and Remits
- Raise renewal rates
- Improved accuracy of payment records
Groupable AutoPay Requirements:
- OLP User Account (held by Secretary/Assistant Secretary)
- Active WePay Merchant Account
- Verified Groupable Payments (at least one successful withdrawal from WePay Merchant Account into local group's bank account)
- Secretary Opts-In to Groupable AutoPay
Sign up for Groupable Payments today and take your first payment so that you're ready to turn on Groupable AutoPay when it comes to your jurisdiction!