Skip to main content
What is groupable|autopay?
- NEW FEATURE RELEASED IN BETA TESTING
- groupable|autopay allows members to sign up for Annual renewal of Dues.
- Members can also select to pay Dues in installment payments (one annual, up to four quarterly, or up to ten monthly payments), spreading out current amount due into affordable payments.
What special powers does groupable|autopay have? Why do we need it?
- Offer affordable payment schedules
- Automated member renewal - local groups get paid faster
- Automated records and management in groupable|m2
- Automated receipts for member and secretary
- Save time for secretaries (on billing, collecting, and record keeping!)
- Save money on collections, NPDs, and Remits
- Save money on postage and related postal supplies
- Raise renewal rates
- Improved accuracy of payment records
- OLP User Account (automatically generated as needed; held by Secretary/Assistant Secretary)
- Active WePay Merchant Account
- Verified groupable|payments (at least one successful withdrawal from WePay Merchant Account into local group's bank account)
- Accurate Receivables in groupable|m2
- Secretary Opts-In to groupable|autopay
Sign up for groupable|payments today and take your first payment so that you're ready to turn on groupable|autopay!
Ready to Turn On groupable|autopay?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can enable groupable|autopay for your local group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.