Managing Contact Information
Contact Info Menu
Click the Menu (three stacked lines) to display:
- Show History
- Add New Contact Information Fields
- View In Classic (read-only)
List of Contact Information Fields
- Primary Residential Address (cannot be deactivated; may only be marked Invalid)
- Primary Email Address
- Other Email Address
- Cell Phone
- Land Line Phone
- Other Phone
- Correspondence Address - An address to which the member would prefer their mail go to (if not their Primary Residential Address).
- Correspondence Phone (dependent upon Address)
- Shipping Address - For packages.
- Shipping Phone (dependent upon Address)
- Snowbird Address - The member's temporary address between a specified Start/End day (MM/DD format).
- Snowbird Land Line (dependent upon Address)
- Work Address
- Work Phone (dependent upon Address)
- Work Cell (dependent upon Address)
Add Contact Information
Select type of Contact Info that you wish to add. Once you have added a Correspondence, Shipping, Snowbird (seasonal address), or Work Address you will be able to add a dependent Phone number (see above).
Edit Contact Information
In groupable:m2, the edit button is now a little "pencil" shape. Generally wherever you see that pencil, you'll be able to make changes.
When you click the pencil, you'll be able to update and save the contact information. Within the "edit" Contact Info, you are able to mark Invalid "Yes" and save.
Deactivating Contact Information
When you select the red minus symbol and confirm "OK", you will deactivate or archive the contact information.
Please note that Deactivating a Correspondence, Shipping, Snowbird (seasonal address), or Work address will also deactivate any associated phone numbers.
(see screenshot for Deactivation warning)
Note: Country field defaults to United States of America; select Foreign Countries as required.
Note: If you have a "hidden" field with "bad" data (ie: only spaces and/or a comma), this address will be displayed in History, but not available to edit or add new. Solution coming.
Note: If you are using MORI Classic, contact info is now view-only. To edit a member's address please log out of MORI Classic and log in to groupable:m2.