Managing Contact Information
- Contact Info Menu
- List of Primary Contact Info Fields
- Additional Addresses and their fields
- Add Contact Information
- Edit Contact Information
- Remove Contact Information
Contact Info Menu
Click the Menu (three stacked lines) to display:
- Show History
- Add New Contact Information Fields
- View In Classic (read-only)
List of Primary Contact Information Fields
- Primary Residential Address (cannot be deactivated; may only be marked Invalid OR address REPLACED WITH CORRECT ADDRESS)
- Primary Email Address (emails from the system will be sent here only)
- Other Email Address (displayed only, not actively used for emailing in m2 and OLP)
- Cell Phone
- Land Line Phone
- Other Phone
Additional Addresses and their associated fields
- Correspondence Address - An address to which the member would prefer their mail go to (if not their Primary Residential Address). Takes Precedence as "Default Address" over the Residential Address.
- Correspondence Phone (dependent upon Address)
- Shipping Address - For packages.
- Shipping Phone (dependent upon Address)
- Snowbird Address - The member's temporary address between a specified Start/End day (MM/DD format).
- Snowbird Land Line (dependent upon Address)
- Work Address
- Work Phone (dependent upon Address)
- Work Cell (dependent upon Address)
Please note if these additional addresses are deprecated, the corresponding phones will also be removed.
Add Contact Information
Select type of Contact Info that you wish to add from the Contact Info Menu.
Add each type of contact information separately.
Once you have added a Correspondence, Shipping, Snowbird (seasonal address), or Work Address you will be able to add a dependent Phone number (see above).
Edit Contact Information
In groupable:m2, the edit button is now a little "pencil" shape. Generally wherever you see that pencil, you'll be able to make changes.
When you click the pencil, you'll be able to update and save the contact information. Within the "edit" Contact Info, you are able to mark Invalid "Yes" and save.
Deactivating (Deprecating) Contact Information
When you select the red minus symbol and confirm "OK", you will deactivate or "deprecate" this contact information.
Please note that Deactivating a Correspondence, Shipping, Snowbird (seasonal address), or Work address will also deprecate any associated phone numbers. Primary Residential Address can be marked invalid, but not deprecated.
(see screenshot for Deactivation warning)
Note: Country field defaults to United States of America; select Foreign Countries as required.
Note: If you have a "hidden" field with "bad" data (ie: only spaces and/or a comma), this address will be displayed in History, but not available to edit or add new. Solution coming.
Note: If you have clicked "edit member", the contact info screen is now view-only. To edit a member's address please return to the main member record screen.