To set up your lodge to accept credit cards you must be either the secretary or assistant secretary of your lodge.
You can view the full video walk through here:
To get started using Our Lodge Page to accept credit cards you need to start from your lodge's OLP page.
To find your OLP page you go to:
So if you are lodge number 12 in Wisconsin you would go to:
If you are in a state that does not have lodge numbers you can find the link to your lodge on:
If you do not have an account you can click on "Sign In / Create Account" link and create your account.
Once you are logged into OLP click the "Dashboard" link.
On the dashboard click the "Dues" tab.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Signup with WePay" button.
This will take you to a page on the WePay website where you create the user account you will use on the WePay site. Fill in:
- first name,
- last name,
- your email address (we recommend a generic lodge-based email, not your personal email so that it can be transferred smoothly to the next incoming secretary), and
- the password field, and
- click the "I agree..." check box. (Please review the terms of service if you have questions.)
Once you have created your account you will return to the OLP dashboard on the "Dues" tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green "Update WePay Account" button.
This will bring you to the page for filling in the information for your lodge.
Click the "Nonprofit" button.
Click the "Unincorporated Association" button. The select "Associations" from the first list and "Civic, Social, and Fraternal Associations" from the second list.
Fill in the information for your lodge. Be sure to enter your name exactly as found when searching by your EIN in Charity Navigator or on your IRS EIN determination letter itself. More details on finding the Name of Your Nonprofit. If you do not know the EIN for your lodge you can find in MORI at Lodge -> Lodge Info on the menu.
You can enter your OLP lodge web address for the "Nonprofit Website". Enter "Masonic Lodge" for the "Nonprofit Description". Enter your phone number for the phone number. You need to enter the physical address of the lodge.
Scroll down to the "Controller Details" section and fill in your personal information.
In the "Beneficial Owner(s)" section click "No" and "Skip this section", and click the blue "Submit" button.
This will bring you to the page for filling out your bank's information to enable direct deposit of payments to your lodge's checking account. You will need a check or an image of a cancelled check to complete this section.
- Routing number, which can be found on the lower left of your check between a vertical bar and two vertical dots and another vertical bar and two vertical dots. This number is always nine (9) digits.
- The lodge's account number, which is typically to the right of the routing number.
- The bank name.
- Select the account type.
- Select how ofter you want deposits to be made. We recommend daily because MORI will automatically batch all payments on a single day into a "Cash to Treasurer" deposit report.
Then click the blue "Add Bank" button.
This will bring you back to the OLP dashboard on the "Dues" tab. If you scroll down to the bottom you should see that your WePay account is active and there is nothing that needs to be updated.