Who Can Log In to Groupable|m2?
Groupable|m2 is the member management and communications system for your local, district, and parent organization.
Your Parent Organization has rules for access to the groupable|m2 database. Groupable|m2 restrict access according to those rules and offices held.
Please contact your Parent Organization/Grand Lodge if you have any questions about whether you have access to the database.
If you are eligible to create an account, please follow the directions at Creating Your Groupable|m2 Account.
If you are not a current elected officer within your organization, or have not been assigned a role in groupable|m2, please create an account in OLP:
OLP is a member communications tool for your organization, focused on your local group and other local groups in your district.
What can you do in OLP?
- manage your contact information
- communicate with your fellow members and officers with posts and messaging
- RSVP to events (local and district)
- pay your dues
- To create your OLP account see Creating Your OLP Account & Password Requirements
- For more information about using OLP see our User Guide to OLP.