Email Deliverability in groupable:m2/MORI Classic and Our Lodge Page
Moriapp and OurLodgePage email service:
We have a 97.97% deliverability rate. Our 0.02% Bounce rate and 0.03% Spam Reports rate are incredibly low. Overall, our Email Send Reputation is 95% as of December 2020.
1. If you are not receiving emails:
- If you cannot find our email addresses in your inbox, make sure that you whitelist our emails:
If you have ever clicked the "spam" button to any email sent by your jurisdiction, our services will not email you again after a receiver has clicked the "spam" button. (we follow anti-spam regulations and will not email someone again after they've marked an email as spam)
- If you think you may have mistakingly reported an email sent through firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org as spam, please email us and we will remove the spam block from your email.
Deliverable = received by email provider, whether they send it to the email inbox or not.
Undeliverable = email provider bounces it back and notifies us.
A blackboxed email is Deliverable but never sent all the way to the intended email address. The email provider has somehow blocked it from completing its path, but without any transparency. This is much more difficult because the email provider is not communicating this blacklisting to the sender.
Delivered but not found in inbox = these emails are delivered, but found in spam, trash, or another "blocked" list. The member must resolve this by adding the email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com emails to their contact or safe lists, and look for the emails and tell their email provider that these are NOT SPAM.
Each email provider has different instructions on how to whitelist an email. See instructions above for details for different email services.
- We have a known issue with some comcast emails (emails are deliverable, but not being received - comcast is blocking them from reaching their email boxes).
- Please notify comcast that you wish to receive these emails and be sure to add them to your whitelist/safe emails.
- Known issue with gmail marking your valid emails and the valid headers as "email address does not exist" or "email missing From: header". Gmail has not provided any fix.