If you are in one of the chapters/clubs/lodges in a jurisdiction that is opening in stages by area and your chapter/club/lodge is resuming events, here are instructions for setting up your chapter/club/lodge calendar based on your local requirements:
- Familiarize yourself with the edicts and guidance from your Parent Organization. Ensure that you are legally allowed to hold an event.
- Familiarize yourself with the instructions and create an event in the OLP Website, Member Portal, or Mobile App.
- In the event description be sure to include any instructions and precautions that might apply for a given event such as "no more than # attendees / wear a face mask / no meal / first degree only" based on your local government or jurisdictional recommendations, guidelines, or requirements.
- Announce your event using the "announce" button.
- If you must cancel a new event due to coronavirus resurgence, please use the "cancel" button.
- If your event has been cancelled and then has permission to convene, please create a new event.
- As always, please follow any and all guidelines and edicts put forth by your Parent Organization and/or local and state government bodies regarding meetings.
While OLP usually populates Stated Meetings according to the by-laws of each chapter/club/lodge, the unique circumstances, policies, or edicts surrounding coronavirus have resulted in mass cancellations and now a gradual and variable reopening.
Even while some areas in some jurisdictions are now reopening in June and July, other areas within those same jurisdictions are still closed or under different restrictions.
OLP will wait to populate Stated Meetings until the entire jurisdiction is under the same guidance from the Parent Organization that all Stated Meetings may resume.
In the future, when you have already scheduled Stated Meetings in your chapter/club/lodge Calendar, any automatically generated events will not duplicate or replace your existing stated meetings.
Groupable:m2, MORI Classic, and OLP are not responsible or liable for errors, inaccuracies, or risks of any events on the Calendars of any jurisdictions. Calendar Events and any details pertaining to these events are all owned by the Organizations and their chapters/clubs/lodges.
Please check with your Parent Organization and your local or state government regarding the legal status of holding any and all events and covid regulations that may exist at the time of your event. Groupable:m2, MORI Classic, and OLP are not liable for the creation of any event that does not have the permission of its Parent Organization or government body.