Dues / Arrears
View short "rough cut" demo video of Dues / Arrears Screen use and Dues Setup:
1. Home Dashboard
2. Home > Financial > Undeposited Funds
Dues and Arrears Tables:
- Dues Setup & Dues Management Menu ("hamburger" menu)
- Dues & Arrears (table of all outstanding Dues Owed, sortable/searchable by Member, Member Type, Year, Amount, Type)
- Aged Receivables (drillable table with each Dues Year - Paid, Owed)
- Current Receivables Overview
- Member Types and Dues Rates
Dues Setup & Dues Management Menu:
Click the "hamburger" three lines for the Dues Setup & Management Menu. See instructions for these steps by clicking the links:
- Import Dues (for initial dues setup)
- Configure Dues
- Add A New Dues Year
- Email & Print Dues Notices
- Print Labels & Envelopes
- Bulk Edit Dues (after dues and payments have been entered)
Dues & Arrears Table:
This table displays a breakdown of all Dues Currently Owed by Member by Dues Year. Each Receivable has a separate line. When a member has paid, and the Receivable is paid, it will no longer display on this table, but can be seen in the Aged Receivables Paid for that Dues Year (see below). If a member has a credit in one year, and owes in another year, this can balance out to zero owed. To update their Dues Owed, click the Dues Owed dollar amount and
A special note about credits (negative Dues Owed)
If a member has a credit, this will reflect with a negative dollar amount (-$0.00). Any member who has a credit in their records should get reviewed. These credits are a carryover from Dues in MORI Classic. As you enter Member Payments in groupable:m2, the m2 payment system will now prompt you to enter a dues year if there is no Dues Owed instead of creating a credit for the Current Dues Year.
When a member has a credit in one year and owes in the next, this can results in a zero Total Dues Owed. To clean up their record, simply click the dollar amount of Dues Owed for this member, which will bring you right to their Member Payments screen. Using the red trash can, you can remove both the credit and the dues owed, to show the true total of zero dollars owed.
Table displays Dues Paid and Owed by Dues Year by dollar amount and number of members.
Select paid or owed link to view these reports by Dues Year. You can export each Dues Year Paid and Dues Year Owed to provide to any other officers of your local group.
Current Receivables Overview:
This report displays an aggregate of data about the group's financial status.
Member Types & Dues Rates Table:
This table displays a list of all existing member types, their dues rates, and member count
- Add a new member type (green plus symbol)
- View List by Member Type by selecting the "count"
- Edit Dues Rate by clicking the pencil
- Reset current Dues Owed using the current Dues Rate ("reload" button)
Please sign in to leave a comment.