How Can I Pay my Dues?
I don't have an OLP Account yet but I want to pay my dues
Have no fear, if you have a unique email link (in the form of a Dues Notice from your secretary, or your Weekly Masonic Update email), you can pay your dues without creating an account using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
1. Check your email for a Dues Notice from your secretary, or check your Weekly Masonic Update for a dues reminder and a "pay" link.
2. Click pay and Click here to pay On-Line:
Add any solicitation amounts (please note that if paying by debit card, your local group may have a "cover my debit card fees" solicitation line), add payment information, and click pay:
At any time you can Create Your OLP Account.
Pay Dues with an OLP Account
Paying your dues can be done from any OLP Login
- your local group's OLP page
- the Member Portal
- the OLP App
1. Start by Signing in to OLP. The login looks like this:
2. Once you are signed in, click Your Name or simply click this URL: https://www.ourlodgepage.com/app/my_account to reach My Account screen:
3. Click pay for the local group you wish to pay (note the saved payment information if you have paid before):
4. Select Click here to pay on-line:
5. Enter your payment information and click "Pay $". Select "save payment information" if you wish to securely store your payment information with WePay (Chase Manhattan Bank secure online payment processor).