August 9, 2022:
- AutoPay backend bug fixes and enhancements, including the following:
- addition of Terms of Service to AutoPay menu.
- enable resetting of plan status, address delinquent plans, and skip reminder emails for locals with no upcoming payments.
- Assorted other fixes and enhancement requests including the following:
- adding missing Country field for addresses,
- adding local town/state for Member Timeline view,
- country (in-state, out-of-state assignment)
- Finances: adding drillable income by receipt type,
- display all Remits in Receipts report (but does not affect Receipts total calculation. A Remit = $0.00 value)
- add Checkbook to Financials Sub-Menu on Hamburger Menu
- budgets screen Income/Expense split
- add member payments link on Dues Owed by Year screen
- "print budget" columns formatting bug fix
- shorten status checker URLs, full address template in dues card template editor
- OLP: disallow user names with spaces; etc
- responsive resizing of tables in assorted tables
- allow secretaries to manage Subscriptions for their members
July 25, 2022:
- Enhancement of District edit officers screen
July 22, 2022:
- Port of District and Area/Region to m2 screens
- Groupable login screen: show/hide password
July 20, 2022:
- Heart beat job;
- allow group read-write users to edit and delete Certificate of Election;
- enable OLP support for YRMA;
- improve presentation and sorting of email statistics;
- fix exceptions on background job screen;
July 1, 2022:
- AutoPay reconfigure payment plan details and configuration
- Local Tax filing update - saving
- historic funnel chart
- assorted bug fixes
- Committees management port into m2
- Add title and office suffix to committee officers table
June 17, 2022:
- Report of Installation/Certificate of Election: contact us to switch from a Certificate of Election (with future Installation dates), to Report of Installation (does not allow future installation dates).
- "Add Alias" (alternative names) to a member record
- Port "Add Widow Record" to groupable|m2 screens
- Display Current Officers on open COEs
- bug fixes to tables
June 6, 2022:
- Group AutoPay Dashboard: Group users can view all existing AutoPay local accounts and member payment plans.
May 25, 2022:
- 990s Report (Last Tax Filing)
- IL Raiser: donor birthdays custom report.
- Bug fixes for AutoPay emails and background jobs.
- DelayedJob dashboard for Admin.
- Update to Print Template.
- Group Dashboard pages.
- Added Title and Office Suffix to Necrology report (hidden column).
- Various feature requests, bug fixes, and backend enhancements paving the way for future releases including a reduction in power consumption.
May 13-23, 2022:
- Group > Festivals bug fix.
- Finances: Voided disb. removed from Transactions list.
- Continued porting of reports to All Reports screen:
- Various Hidden fields added to tables in many reports:
- Necrology Report ported to m2 and added to All Reports.
- Awards Reports ported to m2 and added to All Reports. (removed from Group/Grand Lodge menu)
- Available at all levels - local user, district, and group.
- View a date range of selected Awards and their status.
- Locals Tax ID report includes Date Last Filed. Edit the Date Last Filed in the Info/Officers screen.
- Dues Cards Printing for Group Users:
- Moved Location: Members menu (was on Reports menu)
- Two Dues Card printing options:
- Dues Cards - LEGACY: no changes - same familiar screen and functions
- Dues Cards - NEW:
- view your print queue.
- Print your dues card queue:
- Select Template front
- Duplex on/off
- Select Template back
- Select Dues Year
- Page break by local
- Void unused cards
- Printer calibration x/y offset
- Print dues cards from any Dues Card Templates, including different Front and Back duplex templates.
- New configurable templates - print from any number of Dues Card Templates - template design required (see below).
- New Feature: Dues Card Print Template:
- Location: Admin
- New: configurable and updatable user interface for Dues Card layouts.
- QR codes, bar codes, custom configurations, watermarks, text fields, member information. Add new fields to your Dues Card Template, or create different types of Dues Card Templates for different memberships.
- Send an email to email@example.com and we will work with you to develop an updated Dues Card Template when desired.
May 13, 2022:
- Finding Reports in Groupable
- Improvements to Classic mergers, and merge foreign/related locals: set local type id, only create officer records for offices that are set on the merger form, clean the caches views (so the new local will show on the group dashboard), and redirect to the new local in m2.
May 11, 2022:
- groupable|payments: Records for your Treasurer
- Untransferred Funds / Cash To Treasurer
- Untransferred Funds
April 9-22, 2022:
- Bug fixes, behind-the-scenes work to allow for uploading and attaching files in groupable|m2.
- Behind-the-scenes work for multi-group OLP support (first setup coming soon).
- Reports > All Reports: searchable page, listed alphabetically for all reports in one place (not all reports are configured for or available in all jurisdictions)
April 8, 2022:
- Groupable Live! Running a Great Education Event
- Correcting a Dues Year
March 28, 2022:
March 21, 2022:
- Rails 7 updates; bug fixes, district permissions added (view events reports).
- v2 Certificate of Elections
March 18, 2022:
March 16, 2022:
- Bug fixes; changes to Recent Events to display greater than 30 days.
March 8, 2022:
March 7, 2022:
- Related Groups (other groups): add columns for Local Memberships, move Dual Members to bottom of screen, put the Locals List on the upper right.
- Extend Sent Email History for a user (View Your Sent Emails)
- District Officer Access
- Add Certificate of Election (new screen 2022)
- Officers History Report (list of all historical officers for a local)
- Manage Certificates of Election (Admin)
- View Certificates of Election
February 13, 2022:
- v2EE orgs: add honorary affiliations, add affiliations (local affiliates) (by secretaries), add widows.
- Update "foreign country" when USA is country.
February 11, 2022:
- Officer History Report on Info/Officers screen.
- Append .pdf to PDF COE download
- Add local affiliates by secretaries (v2EE orgs)
February 10, 2022:
- Change in Contact List. The contact list now contains all active parties affiliated with the local (members, widows, contacts, donors, etc.) This is different from the roster which includes members only.
- v2EE plural domestic affiliations
- member screen changes (new dashboard)
February 9, 2022:
Deployed: Draft status of emails in "email sent history" (see View Sent Emails, Edit/Send Unsent Emails)
February 8, 2022:
Deployed: Member Events as Milestones; Deceased Date as Milestone on Member Record. Fix OFT print totals.
February 3, 2022:
Deployed fix for emails. Port officer history report.
February 1, 2022:
Bug fixes: Resolved inconsistent behavior when creating or editing a party record
Fixed an edge case where a member's award history could not be updated
Allow events to be updated even if the record is missing acting local
Unify the current degree calculation
Allow group secretary address to exclude zip and state for foreign countries
Resolved some issues around raiser lockbox import
New Features: Remit receipts are now handled separately from other types
New scrolling table when creating an officer funds transfer
Added "special" column to COE table
Use events for milestone dates
Automatically focus on the first field when opening a form
Display alerts and error feedback at page top instead of a modal
Added more links and data in raiser
January 27, 2022:
- Fixes to time stamps in Officer Funds Transfers (online payments cutoff deposit date); fixes to time stamps for Finances 2.0. Sync of WePay Admin data for groupable. Add table column controls.
January 24, 2022:
- Merge member function (merge duplicate records - instructions coming!) Creating and updating related locals, fixed links to the setup WePay account videos.
January 23, 2022:
January 20, 2022:
January 18, 2022:
- Speedup for dues screen, bug fixes for Raiser, added tooltips for YGS (years in good standing), fixes
January 17, 2022:
- Add Contact
- Adding A New Member
- Add Member
- Add Payments / Non-Member Payments
- What are Guest and Contact Profiles?
- Checklist: Record-Keeping Responsibilities When a Member Dies
- Annual Return
- Annual Financial Reports
- Why do I have a Non-Member in my "Others"?
- Enter foreign affiliations (at 1) add contact, 2) add member events) for group read-write users on v2EE.
January 14, 2022:
- a number of bug fixes and corrections in m2 and Raiser.
January 11, 2022:
Training Schedule Updates:
Announcing February Groupable|Lives on the topic Let's Talk Taxes (filing your 990s, staying in compliance with your Parent Body and the IRS)
- Thursday, February 3, 11:00 am EST: Groupable|Live! (Daytime) Let's Talk Taxes (filing your 990s, staying in compliance with your Parent Body and the IRS)
- Wednesday, February 9, 7:00 pm EST: Groupable|Live! (Evening) Let's Talk Taxes (filing your 990s, staying in compliance with your Parent Body and the IRS)
January 7, 2022:
- groupable|raiser: a next-generation Fundraising module
- App switcher icons
- Add breadcrumbs to the donor profile screen,
- Bug fixes and updates including:
- Revert widows/contacts as needed in NY
- on member profile highlight affiliations with YGS errors,
- Do not allow whitespace in usernames,
- Several Finances 2.0 updates including
- strip non-numeric characters from disbursement amount, adding check number to checkbook balance.
- Groupable Payments: WePay Surcharges FAQ
- Create Annual Return Periods
- Secretary's Receipts (Cash Book)
- Calculate Checkbook
- Update User Account Settings
- Add Group Users: Read-Write Database Admin and Read-Only Database Assistant
December 30, 2021:
- YRMA: Add New Memberships and Affiliations
- Add a Local Affiliation to Existing Member (Affiliate)
- Adding An Affiliate
- Adding to your roster
- Introduction To Dues
Creation of Admin Knowledge Center:
- Creating New Year Financial Reports (consolidated 990s only) (Admin)
- Create Annual Return Periods (Admin)
- Adding a Foreign Event (v2EE) (Admin only)
- Adding a Foreign Event - Classic (Admin Only)
- Add Group Read-Write Database Admin and Read-Only Database Assistant users
December 17, 2021:
- New video instructions for setting up your WePay Merchant Account:
December 14, 2021:
Additional December Sessions Added:
Week between Christmas and New Years: SIGN UP FOR AUTOPAY SESSIONS (Here's our AutoPay Knowledge Base)
- Monday, December 27, 3 p.m. Eastern TIme: Groupable:Live! Signing up for AutoPay (and creating your WePay Merchant Accounts)
- Monday, December 27, 7 p.m. Eastern TIme: Groupable:Live! Signing up for AutoPay (and creating your WePay Merchant Accounts)
December 9, 2021:
Upcoming End of Year Schedule:
- Wednesday, December 15, 1 p.m. Eastern Time: Groupable:Live! A Groupable 2021 Retrospective and what's coming in the next 6-12 months
- Monday, December 20, 7 p.m. Eastern TIme: Groupable:Live! A Groupable 2021 Retrospective and what's coming in the next 6-12 months
- Wednesday, December 22, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Eastern Time: OFFICE HOURS - Come ready to work and get your questions answered
- Printing Return Labels in Microsoft Word
- Finding Members
- Labels / Emails
- Correcting Dues Owed
- FAQ for Members (Installment Plans)
December 3, 2021:
December 1, 2021:
November 24, 2021:
- Dec 2021 Live Groupable Training Schedule
- Introducing groupable|autopay
- How Does AutoPay Work for My Local Group?
- I'm Ready to Set Up AutoPay for My Local Group!
- How Can I Sign Up For Dues Installment Payments?
- How Do I Manage My AutoPay?
- Configure Dues Notice
- How to Start Using Dues Mid-Year
- Outstanding Dues Reports
November 23, 2021:
November 22, 2021:
November 19, 2021:
November 18, 2021:
November 15, 2021:
Deployed: Officer Management ported into groupable|m2.
November 12, 2021:
Deployed: added setup dues video to Dues / Arrears screen, Ruby upgrades, Rails upgrades. More updates and bug fixes.
November 10, 2021:
November 2, 2021:
Deployed: groupable|raiser - ask us how to improve your Group's Fundraising impact!
Help Center: Nov-Dec 2021 Live Groupable Training Schedule
October 11, 2021:
Deployed: several enhancements and bug fixes to groupable|m2 and OLP; groupable|m2 User Roles;
October 5, 2021:
Help Center: Updated Navigation to Help Center
October 4, 2021:
Deployed: Checkbook Ledger for Finances 2.0.
Help Center: October-November Groupable Live Training Schedule
September 22, 2021:
YouTube Video: Cleaning up a Chart of Accounts
September 13, 2021:
Deployed: Disbursement Authorizations: Set print background to white and font to 14 pt; sort by number descending; Add address fields; Improve the responsiveness of disbursement authorization form. Add Widow: expose Classic add widow screen for deceased members.
Nighttime system update. Porting "create local."
September 11, 2021:
Help Center: Local Roster Report
September 8, 2021:
Help Center: Adding Finances 2.0 videos
- Income / Expenses
- Disbursement Authorizations (aka Vouchers, Expense Authorization)
- Untransferred Funds
- Chart of Accounts
- Add Payments / Non-Member Payments
- Fresh Start (how to clear up historical financial records and chart of accounts)
September 3, 2021:
Deployment of Finances 2.0 for all systems and 11 refinement deployments. Watch the Finances 2.0 Playlist.
Help Center: Finances 2.0 Training Playlist (click link)
Highlights: new chart of accounts, flexible cash to treasurer transfer, flexible date-range reporting, improved budgets, and much more.
Deployed: budget period fixes. Life Membership fixes in MA.
September 1, 2021:
Deployment of Finances 2.0 is coming soon. Watch some videos by clicking the link to the playlist below.
1. First Video in Finances 2.0 Playlist: From Finances 1.0 to Finances 2.0
Deployed: bug fixes and data cleanup.
August 25, 2021:
Deployed: monthly filings bug fixes and improvements. Add Manage Endowments to Local Affiliations / Memberships Menu. Add Mentor field to Edit Member Info.
August 24, 2021:
Deployed: m2 edit member record screens. m2 Parent Group Home screen.
New YouTube Member Screen video overview:
YouTube: Add office held history video:
YouTube: Add a Member Photo video:
July 6, 2021:
Deployed: minor bug fixes. Fix mobile rendering of the new Menu button.
July 2, 2021:
- July/August Training Schedule with registration links
- Groupable|m2 User Account Management
- Navigation Menus
- Non-Member Payments
We deployed: groupable App Switcher, groupable|m2 collapsing navigation menu.
The new drop-down navigation menu provides users a larger usable screen area, especially those on laptops and tablets.
The new groupable App Switcher provides users a seamless transition to other groupable services such as the OLP Websites and the Member Portal. Coming: returning to groupable|m2 from OLP Websites and the Member Portal.
July 1, 2021:
We deployed: groupable|m2 Non-Member Payments screen.
June 26, 2021:
Deployed: groupable|m2 "become user" from Info/Officers screen for Admins.
June 19, 2021:
Deployed: minor updates.
June 10, 2021:
May 25, 2021:
Deployed in the past month: lots of fixes and minor updates. Behind the scenes, work on some more significant releases coming.
April 27, 2021:
April 19, 2021:
April 11, 2021:
Deployed: m2 new feature: Consolidation of Local Groups Menu. Subitems from the Local Groups Topics are now found internally on their Primary Topic page with a "hamburger" menu in the upper right corner.
m2 new feature: Monthly Filings replaces Monthly Reports for jurisdictions with the Monthly Filings feature. Monthly Filings include the following information: Member Events, Candidates (as of last 13 months), Meetings (attendance), New/Updated Contact Info.
This new Monthly Filing includes Aging Report and Status Report screens for Parent Bodies.
March 9 - April 10, 2021:
Release notes to be added here
Deployed: m2 new feature: Subordinate Roles management on Info/Officers > Additional Local Users table.
March 8, 2021:
Deployed: m2 new feature: notes for contact info components and v2 event engine events.
March 5, 2021:
Deployed: OLP: check box to automatically net up debit card payments; tweaks to merchant account panel. m2: minor bug fixes. Added "Training Schedule" to groupable|m2 navigation menu.
March 3, 2021:
Deployed: update of login browser cookies, requiring all users to log in to their database monthly.
March 2, 2021:
Deployed: m2 bug fixes; internal improvements and changes to m2 & OLP; optimization of views for iPads, tablets, and narrow-width screens (especially member records and COEs).
February 26, 2021:
Deployed: m2 bug fixes, internal improvements, and changes, display active and inactive member counts for local member types, fix custom message position on printed dues notices, display labels of affiliation statuses, allow 2/29 spouse birthdate. Improve read-only access for links and popups—update YGS. Bugfix local calendar panel connecting m2 and OLP Calendars.
February 23, 2021:
Deployed: general bug fixes, voucher signature lines changed to universal labels
February 20, 2021:
February 17, 2021:
February 16, 2021:
- What is a Financial Control System, and Why Does a Nonprofit Charitable Group Require a Financial Control System?
- Creating / Announcing / Editing / Copying / Cancelling / Deleting a Calendar Event
- Updated Info/Officers screens for local elected and appointed offices: "Edit Local Officers" The red circle (minus) allows you to remove an officer. The change circle will enable you to replace an officer. This is now managed on this Info/Officers screen.
- NY: Push m2 Certificates of Election (COE).
February 14, 2021:
February 1, 2021:
January 16, 2021:
This Past Week's Deployments: Push v2.0 event engine and add YGS Recalculation button. RAPA: push a new Certificate of Election (COE).
January 5, 2021:
Deployed: General bug fixes and speed improvements on data tables and Bulk Edit Dues screen. Expanded Dues Owed modal from Member Table (click to view Dues Owed by year and total without leaving the screen).
Recent deployments: the display of creation date for new user accounts (Admin > Manage Users)
December 21, 2020:
December 18, 2020:
Updates to Help Center:
- Why am I not receiving emails?
- How to safelist an email address?
December 15, 2020:
Deployed: m2V2 - new local consolidation feature for groups on the V2 engine.
Deployed: m2: expanded affiliation editing options for Admin users only.
Deployed: OLP: changed Weekly Masonic Update emails to go out Tuesdays instead of Saturdays.
December 10, 2020:
Deployed: bug fixes to OLP:m2 connections. Display the "email dues notice" button only when a party has a valid email. Updates to OLP Merchant Status box in Dues/Arrears screen.
December 7, 2020:
Deployed: m2/OLP connections enhanced to display OLP Merchant Account status in m2, extend credit card expiration years in OLP checkout, added Member Number to the checkout screen.
November 27, 2020:
November 17, 2020:
- If you cannot join us for a Groupable:Live! Session, please check out our comprehensive Groupable:How To video playlist
November 16, 2020:
Updates to Help Center:
November 13, 2020:
Deployed: Bug fixes for OLP - Create account.
Updates to Help Center:
November 5, 2020:
Deployed: Single-click log in to OLP from groupable:m2.
November 3, 2020:
Deployed: bug fixes so that your login session will stay active.
November 2, 2020:
Deployed: MORI Classic login has been retired. Please log in through groupable:m2. Sort solicitations (on the customize dues notice) is now alpha-numeric. Added Members with Invalid Postal Addresses at Group level (parent organization). Import into m2: Mailing: Officers without Labels Reports, adding three reports (invalid cell, phone, email, postal address).
October 30, 2020:
Rewrite of YouTube Groupable How-To videos.
October 20-27, 2020:
Deployed: general bug fixes, bug fixes to print single member. Changes in Dues / Arrears display, refactor configure dues. Bug fix for Military History to accept years as well as full dates.
Updates to Help Center:
- OLP - My Events, Nearby Events, Other Events
- I've Set up my WePay Account - how can my members pay online?
- When Member Payments/Dues Owed shows a Credit (negative)
- Dues / Arrears
October 19, 2020:
Updates to Help Center:
October 12, 2020:
Deployed: contact mechanism clean up: includes normalizing phone numbers and consolidating phones, cells, and emails.
Deployed: select data cleanup; bug fixes; error resolutions.
October 11, 2020:
Deployed: Admin Email Statistics (display queued, sending, sent)
Updates to Help Center:
October 8, 2020:
Deployed: Contact Info bug fixes for invalid addresses.
Updates to Help Center related to new releases:
- Email Dues Notices
- Groupable:m2 Symbols and Icons
- Aged Receivables (Dues & Arrears)
- Tables and Reports - Sorts, Exports, Reports
- How to Allow for Online Prepayment of Dues
October 7, 2020:
Updates to Help Center related to recent releases and more:
- How to Update your own Contact Information in OLP
- OLP Account Management
- Paying my Dues in OLP
- Printing Labels/Envelopes for Dues Notices
- Who Has Access to Groupable:m2?
- Creating Your groupable:m2 Account
- How Do I Recover My groupable:m2 or MORI Classic Access?
October 6, 2020:
Deployed: Bug fixes and refinements to tables. Dues section: Print Envelopes and Labels for Dues Notices. Select y/n ADDRESS SERVICE REQUESTED. Formatting of dues notices. Release Notes link added to Navigation Menu. Correct Members by Member Types to correctly categorize by Active/Inactive Members. Consolidate Online Dues management to groupable:m2 > Dues & Arrears > Configure Dues Notice/Email Dues Notices (deactivate Dues section in OLP).
September 29, 2020:
Bug fixes. Deployment of Print Dues Notices by Member Type. Member Payment deletion will always revert a Dues Owed.
September 25, 2020:
September 24, 2020:
Deployed: Groups and Locals live on production, replacing Grand Lodge/Chapter/Commandery/Council and Lodges/Chapters/Commanderies/Councils in the code. Small changes to menu labels. Lodge/Local, Grand Lodge/Group.
Continued updates to Help Center language, organization related to recent releases.
September 23, 2020:
Updates to Help Center related to recent releases:
- Managing Member Contact Info
- Managing your existing roster
- Adding to your roster
- Finding Members
- Member Record Screen
- Overpayment or Advance Dues Payments
- Entering Member Payments
- Assigning / Changing Member Type
- Managing Member Types
- User Account: Swap Role, Change Default Role
- Dues Reports
- Dues / Arrears
September 18, 2020:
September 16, 2020:
Deployed TL, significant speed improvements loading tables.
Tables (Lodge, Chapters, Members, Financial Transactions, etc) will now recall your most recent Sort or Search when you return to the page.
September 15, 2020:
Deployed update to email dues notices.
Deployed Parent Organization Life Membership $$ icon on the Import Dues and Bulk Edit Dues screen.
September 14, 2020:
Deployed m2 edit contact information from the Member Profile screen.