Announcing: January 2021
Saturday Groupable NEW SECRETARY m2 Trainings
Dear Secretaries and other Officers,
In January we continue regular Saturday morning trainings for New Secretaries, and kick off our Q&A Sessions by hosting a mix of Parent Organization Office Staff and District level sessions, not only sessions for Secretaries and other Local Officers.
- As a prerequisite to attending any session with us, view the short videos on our Groupable How To Playlist.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL SESSIONS IN Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- If you are unable to join us at the scheduled times, you can get a solid introduction to groupable:m2 by watching the short videos on the Groupable How To Playlist
New Secretary Groupable:m2 Trainings (registration required):
Click the links below to register for a date. All trainings cover the same materials plus any questions that arise.
Please note, these sessions are geared toward beginners. If you have in-depth questions please join us at our Groupable:Live! Sessions where we can dive into more complex topics.
Groupable:Live! Q&A Sessions (registration required):
Tuesday, January 12, 11am EST: Topic: Parent Organization Level Updates
- Contact us for this link at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent-Level system items including the new COE screens
- Learn what you need to do to finish our your records for a Budget Year. This will briefly including Annual Returns but each jurisdiction has a different process for Annual Returns so will not go into depth.
- For DDGM users: how to use the system to support your districts
- This session will review what to do when you want to get started using groupable:m2 AGAIN.
- We will cover how to close out any prior data, and clean up your records so that you can get a Fresh Start.
- Feel free to email us additional topic requests in advance at email@example.com if you have any questions not answered by the How To Playlist
We look forward to seeing you in some of our sessions!
The Groupable Team