Dear Secretaries and other Local and District Officers,
In June we continue regular Saturday morning trainings for Secretaries, and continue our Live Q&A Sessions on a variety of topics.
- Watch our short instructional videos on our Groupable How To Playlist (click for link) before and/or after joining us in a session. Watching these short videos will reinforce the concepts taught and allow you to learn more from the live sessions.
- Attend a Groupable:Live! or AMA Session to answer your questions after the Training.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL SESSIONS IN Eastern Time (ET).
- When you can't join us in a live session, use the self-training materials by watching the short and focused videos on the Groupable How To Playlist on your own time.
Types of Trainings:
- groupable|m2 Secretary Trainings
- Membership Management
- Financial Management
- groupable|m2 Elected Officers & Webmasters (at local, district, and parent body levels)
- Communications and Membership Engagement
- Groupable:Live! Sessions
New Secretary Groupable|m2 Trainings
Register for a date by clicking the links below. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email from ZOOM. In 2021, we will be splitting trainings into three parts: Membership Training, Financial Training, and Communications & Engagement.
Saturday June 12, 10am-11:30am EST MEMBERSHIP TRAINING
Saturday June 19, 10am-11:30am EST FINANCIAL TRAINING
Training for All Officers and Webmasters
Saturday June 26, 10am-11:30am EST groupable|m2 emailing, OLP, & MEMBERSHIP ENGAGEMENT
- Finding your groupable|m2 login
- Account Management
- Getting Help inside m2
- Finding Members
- The Member Screen
- Edit Contact Info
- Add a Member Event
- Overview: What is a Financial Controls System?
- Setup Income Categories
- Dues Notice Configuration
- Record Payments
- Edit Dues
- Bulk Edit Dues
- Transfer Funds to the Treasurer
- Dues Setup
- Budget & Setup Expense Categories
- Record Expenses
- Where to get Setup Instructions for Groupable Payments
Communications & Engagement Agenda:
This training is for all Local and District Officers and Webmasters
- Reducing costs of mailings, increased engagement
- Email and other Mailings in m2
- Weekly Updates
- OLP Public Sites, Member Portal, and App
- Calendars & Events
- Announcements & Reminders
- RSVP, comments, messaging
- Impact of Regular Communications
Please note, these Training Sessions are a great overview of the most commonly used features of membership management and communications, and financial and dues features. If you have specific in-depth questions please join us at our Groupable:Live! Sessions where we can dive into more complex topics and questions.
Groupable:Live! Q&A Sessions
Register for a date by clicking the links below. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email from ZOOM.
Thursday, June 10, 11am EST: Topic: Groupable District Officers (daytime)
Wednesday, June 16, 7pm EST: Topic: Groupable District Officers (evening)
Tuesday, June 22, 1pm EST: Topic: Ask Me Anything "AMA" (daytime)
Monday, June 28, 7pm EST: Topic: Ask Me Anything "AMA" (evening)
Past and Current Groupable:Live! Sessions (click the link for more details about these topics)
- AMA (Ask Me Anything): Come with your post-training questions after getting some hands-on practice!
- DISTRICT USERS: Using groupable|m2 and OLP as a District Officer
- FRESH START: How to clean up historical entries and close prior budget periods so you can make meaning of your financials.
- GROUPABLE PAYMENTS: Info Session or Setup Instructions. Increase your renewal rates. Get your Groupable Payments WePay account set up before we offer AutoPay and Installments by the third quarter of 2021. Beta coming soon to NC!
- GROUPABLE ROADMAP: Learn about upcoming product development plans.
- OLP WEBMASTER: Using OLP as a Webmaster (for local, district, and grand line users)
- SEASONAL TRAININGS: (end of year, dues season, and more)
- Any other questions about Groupable|m2 and OLP, answered live.
We look forward to seeing you Live!