Dear Secretaries, Local and District Officers, and Staff and Grand Line Officers,
Please join us this month for our Saturday trainings, Daytime Office Hours, and Groupable:Live! sessions (both daytime and evening sessions available).
January - February 2022 Schedule
All sessions in EASTERN TIME. Registration required.
OFFICE HOURS (2-hour block): come with work to accomplish; get your questions answered while you're on. This session will be focused on co-working time to complete your secretarial/office work.
GROUPABLE LIVES (1-hour block): Come for a presentation on a topic, or join us for an AMA (Ask Me Anything).
SECRETARY/OFFICER TRAININGS (90-minute block): see agendas below schedule. This January and February will be especially geared toward NEW SECRETARIES.
Thursday, January 6, 11:00 am EST: Groupable|Live! End Of Year Q's: Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Saturday, January 8, 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST: Secretary Training - Membership
Wednesday, January 12, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST: OFFICE HOURS - Come ready to work and get your questions answered
Wednesday, January 12, 7:00 pm EST: Groupable|Live! End Of Year Q's: Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Saturday, January 15, 2:30 pm private onboarding training
Tuesday, January 18, 1:00 pm EST: Groupable|Live! AMA: Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Wednesday, January 19, 7 pm EST: private training
Thursday, January 20, 7pm EST: private training
Saturday, January 22, 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST: Secretary Training - Finances
Monday, January 24, 7:00 pm EST: Groupable|Live! AMA: Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Wednesday, January 26, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST: OFFICE HOURS - Come ready to work and get your questions answered
Saturday, January 29, 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST: Officer/Webmaster Training - Member Engagement & Communications
Thursday, February 3, 11:00 am EST: Groupable|Live! Let's Talk Taxes (filing your 990s, staying in compliance with your Parent Body and the IRS)
Friday, February 4, private in-person secretary training
Wednesday, February 9, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST: OFFICE HOURS - Come ready to work and get your questions answered
Wednesday, February 9, 7:00 pm EST: Groupable|Live! Let's Talk Taxes (filing your 990s, staying in compliance with your Parent Body and the IRS)
Saturday, February 12, 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST: Secretary Training - Membership
Tuesday, February 15, 1:00 pm EST: Groupable|Live! AMA: Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Friday, February 18 - Wednesday, February 23: Conference of Grand Masters and Grand Secretaries, Milwaukee, WI, in-person
Wednesday, February 23, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST: OFFICE HOURS - Come ready to work and get your questions answered
Saturday, February 26, 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST: Secretary Training - Finances
Monday, February 28, 7:00 pm EST: Groupable|Live! AMA: Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Prefer to watch on your own time?
24/7 Instructional Training Videos
- New: Groupable Finances 2.0 Playlist (click for link)
- Groupable How To Playlist (click for link) covers agenda from Secretary Membership and Financials Training sessions.
Secretary Membership Training Agenda:
- Finding your groupable|m2 login
- Account Management
- Getting Help inside m2
- Finding Members
- Adding a Member
- The Member Screen
- Edit Contact Info
- Add a Member Event
- Invite additional users to m2 and OLP (assistant secretary; webmaster)
Secretary Financials 2.0 Training Agenda:
- From Finances 1.0 to 2.0
- Overview: What is a Financial Controls System?
- Manage the Financial Chart of Accounts
- First Time Dues Set Up
- Set Up New Dues Year
- Charitable Donation Solicitation
- Record Member and Non-Member Payments
- Where to get instructions to set up Groupable Payments (credit cards)
- Edit Dues/Bulk Edit Dues
- Record a Fund Transfer (Cash to Treasurer)
- Tracking Expenses
- Invite additional users to m2 and OLP (treasurer)
Communications & Member Engagement Training Agenda:
This training is for all Local, District, and Parent Group Officers and Webmasters
- Reducing costs of mailings, increased engagement
- Replacement for ad hoc websites, mailing lists or MailChimp mailings, gCal, text messaging, Facebook pages.
- Create your account
- Email and other Mailings in groupable|m2
- Weekly Updates
- OLP Public Sites, Member Portal, and App
- Calendars & Events
- Announcements & Reminders
- RSVP, comments, messaging
- Impact of Regular Communications
- Add OLP Webmasters
- Invite your membership to create OLP accounts
Please note, these Training Sessions are a great overview of the most commonly used features of membership management and communications, and financial and dues features.
When you have an in-depth question be sure to join us at our Groupable:Live! AMA Sessions where we can dive into specific topics and questions.
Past and Current Groupable:Live! Session Topics:
(click the link for more details about these topics)
- AMA (Ask Me Anything): Come with your post-training questions after getting some hands-on practice!
- AUTOPAY: Accept auto-renewal payments and installments
- DISTRICT USERS: Using groupable|m2 and OLP as a District Officer
- FRESH START: How to clean up historical entries and close prior budget periods so you can make meaning of your financials.
- GROUPABLE PAYMENTS: Info Session or Setup Instructions. Increase your renewal rates. Get your Groupable Payments WePay account active in order to turn on AutoPay and accept installment payments asap!
- GROUPABLE ROADMAP: Learn about upcoming product development plans.
- INCREASING MEMBER RENEWALS: Multiple ways to slow "churn" or retain and engage your membership.
- OLP WEBMASTER: Using OLP as a Webmaster (for local, district, and grand line users)
- SEASONAL TRAININGS: (end of year, dues season, and more)
- Any other questions about Groupable|m2 and OLP, answered live.
We look forward to seeing you Live!