Dear Secretaries, Local and District Officers, and Staff and Grand Line Officers,
Please join us this month for our Saturday training, Daytime Office Hours, and Groupable: Live! Sessions (both daytime and evening sessions available).
2022 Training Schedule
All sessions in EASTERN TIME. Registration required.
OFFICE HOURS (2-hour block): come with your support questions that require live assistance (you have submitted a support ticket and need a screen share).
GROUPABLE LIVES (1-hour block): Come for a presentation on a topic, guest speakers, or join us for an AMA (Ask Me Anything).
SECRETARY/OFFICER TRAINING (90-minute block): see the agendas below schedule. This January and February will be primarily geared toward NEW SECRETARIES.
Thursday, May 5th, 11:00 am ET, 10:00 am CT: Groupable|Live! - Q&A:Onboarding! Get access to your user account, get a leg up on finding your way around the database, and start your groupable journey with confidence.
Wednesday, May 11th, 1-3:00 pm ET, 12-2:00 pm CT: OFFICE HOURS- Come ready to screen share and get your questions answered!
Wednesday, May 11th, 7:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm CT: Groupable|Live! - Q&A:Onboarding! Get access to your user account, get a leg up on finding your way around the database, and start your groupable journey with confidence.
Saturday, May 14th, 10-11:30 am ET, 9-10:30 am CT: Secretary Training - Membership Management.
Tuesday, May 17th, 1:00 pm ET, 12:00 pm CT: Private Session
Monday, May 23rd, 7:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm CT: Private Session
Wednesday, May 25th, 1-3:00 pm ET, 12-2:00 pm CT: OFFICE HOURS- Come ready to screen share and get your questions answered!
Tuesday, June 2nd, 11:00 am ET, 10:00 am CT: Groupable: Live! Finding your org and creating your user account (officers)
Saturday, June 4th, 10-11:30 am ET, 9-10:30 am CT: Secretary Training - Membership.
Wednesday, June 8th, 1-3:00 pm ET, 12-2:00 pm CT: OFFICE HOURS- Come ready to screen share and get your questions answered!
Wednesday, June 8th, 7:00 pm ET, 8:00 pm CT: Private onboarding training
Saturday, June 11th, 10 - 11:30 am ET, 9-10:30 am CT: Secretary & Treasurer Training - Finances.
Monday, June 14th, 1:00 pm ET, 12:00 pm CT: Groupable|live! - AMA (Ask Me Anything)
Monday, June 20th, 7:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm CT: Groupable|live! - AMA (Ask Me Anything)
Wednesday, June 22nd, 1- 3:00 pm ET, 12-2:00 pm CT: OFFICE HOURS- Come ready to screen share and get your questions answered!
Saturday, June 24th, 10-11:30 am ET, 9-10:30 am CT: Officer Training: Member Engagement & Communications.
Prefer to watch on your own time?
24/7 Instructional Training Videos
- New: Groupable Finances 2.0 Playlist (click for link)
- Groupable How To Playlist (click for link) covers the agenda from Secretary Membership and Financials Training sessions.
Secretary Membership Training Agenda:
- Creating your groupable|m2 account
- Account Management
- Getting Help inside m2
- Finding Members
- Adding a Member
- The Member Screen
- Edit Contact Info
- Add a Member Event
- Invite additional users to m2 and OLP (assistant secretary; webmaster)
Secretary Financials 2.0 Training Agenda:
- From Finances 1.0 to 2.0
- Overview: What is a Financial Controls System?
- Manage the Financial Chart of Accounts
- First Time Dues Set Up
- Set Up New Dues Year
- Charitable Donation Solicitation
- Record Member and Non-Member Payments
- Where to get instructions to set up Groupable Payments (credit cards)
- Edit Dues/Bulk Edit Dues
- Record a Fund Transfer (Cash to Treasurer)
- Tracking Expenses
- Invite additional users to m2 and OLP (treasurer)
Communications & Member Engagement Training Agenda:
This training is for all Local, District, and Parent Group Officers and Webmasters.
- Reducing costs of mailings, increased engagement
- Replacement for ad hoc websites, mailing lists or MailChimp mailings, gCal, text messaging, and Facebook pages.
- Create your account
- Email and other Mailings in groupable|m2
- Weekly Updates
- OLP Public Sites, Member Portal, and App
- Calendars & Events
- Announcements & Reminders
- RSVP, comments, messaging
- Impact of Regular Communications
- Add OLP Webmasters
- Invite your membership to create OLP accounts
These Training Sessions are an excellent overview of the most commonly used features of membership management and communications and financial and dues features.
Join us at our Groupable: Live when you have an in-depth question! AMA Sessions where we can dive into specific topics and questions.
Past and Current Groupable: Live! Session Topics:
(click the link for more details about these topics)
- AMA (Ask Me Anything): Come with your post-training questions after getting some hands-on practice!
- AUTOPAY: Accept auto-renewal payments and installments
- DISTRICT USERS: Using groupable|m2 and OLP as a District Officer
- FRESH START: How to clean up historical entries and close prior budget periods so you can make meaning of your financials.
- GROUPABLE PAYMENTS: Info Session or Setup Instructions. Increase your renewal rates. Get your Groupable Payments WePay account active to turn on AutoPay and accept installment payments asap!
- GROUPABLE ROADMAP: Learn about upcoming product development plans.
- INCREASING MEMBER RENEWALS: Multiple ways to slow "churn" or retain and engage your membership.
- OLP WEBMASTER: Using OLP as a Webmaster (for local, district, and grand line users)
- SEASONAL TRAININGS: (end of year, dues season, and more)
- Any other questions about Groupable|m2 and OLP are answered live.
We look forward to seeing you Live!