Dear Secretaries, Local and District Officers, and Staff and Grand Line Officers,
Please join us this month for our Saturday trainings and Groupable:Live! sessions (both daytime and evening sessions available).
October-November 2021 Schedule
All sessions in EASTERN TIME. Registration required.
Saturday, October 16, DOUBLE-HEADER:
12:30 p.m. Eastern Time: SECRETARY FINANCES TRAINING (nuts and bolts, A to Z Finances 2.0)
Prefer to watch on your own time?
24/7 Instructional Training Videos
- New: Groupable Finances 2.0 Playlist (click for link)
- Groupable How To Playlist (click for link) covers agenda from Secretary Membership and Financials Training sessions.
Secretary Membership Training Agenda:
- Finding your groupable|m2 login
- Account Management
- Getting Help inside m2
- Finding Members
- Adding a Member
- The Member Screen
- Edit Contact Info
- Add a Member Event
Secretary Financials 2.0 Training Agenda:
- From Finances 1.0 to 2.0
- Overview: What is a Financial Controls System?
- Manage the Financial Chart of Accounts
- First Time Dues Set Up
- Set Up New Dues Year
- Charitable Donation Solicitation
- Record Member and Non-Member Payments
- Where to get instructions to set up Groupable Payments (credit cards)
- Edit Dues/Bulk Edit Dues
- Record a Fund Transfer (Cash to Treasurer)
- Tracking Expenses
Communications & Member Engagement Training Agenda:
This training is for all Local, District, and Parent Group Officers and Webmasters
- Reducing costs of mailings, increased engagement
- Replacement for ad hoc websites, mailing lists or MailChimp mailings, gCal, text messaging, Facebook pages.
- Create your account
- Email and other Mailings in groupable|m2
- Weekly Updates
- OLP Public Sites, Member Portal, and App
- Calendars & Events
- Announcements & Reminders
- RSVP, comments, messaging
- Impact of Regular Communications
- Invite your membership to create OLP accounts
Please note, these Training Sessions are a great overview of the most commonly used features of membership management and communications, and financial and dues features.
When you have an in-depth question be sure to join us at our Groupable:Live! AMA Sessions where we can dive into specific topics and questions.
Past and Current Groupable:Live! Session Topics:
(click the link for more details about these topics)
- AMA (Ask Me Anything): Come with your post-training questions after getting some hands-on practice!
- DISTRICT USERS: Using groupable|m2 and OLP as a District Officer
- FRESH START: How to clean up historical entries and close prior budget periods so you can make meaning of your financials.
- GROUPABLE PAYMENTS: Info Session or Setup Instructions. Increase your renewal rates. Get your Groupable Payments WePay account set up before we offer AutoPay and Installments by the third quarter of 2021. Beta coming soon to NC!
- GROUPABLE ROADMAP: Learn about upcoming product development plans.
- INCREASING MEMBER RENEWALS: Multiple ways to slow "churn" or retain and engage your membership.
- OLP WEBMASTER: Using OLP as a Webmaster (for local, district, and grand line users)
- SEASONAL TRAININGS: (end of year, dues season, and more)
- Any other questions about Groupable|m2 and OLP, answered live.
We look forward to seeing you Live!