Our Lodge Page (OLP) provides internal communication for local, district, regional, and organzation-wide.
Members are authenticated against the group's membership software and cannot log in to the Member Portal without an active membership.
The Member Portal has several components:
- Posts - View public posts and internal posts within your Memberships (local, district, and grand body (parent group). Make New Posts as a Member (personal posts), or as a Webmaster of one or more locals/districts.
- Calendar -
- My Events - events from your local AND any locals or districts that you "follow" or "favorite".
- Nearby Events - events in your district.
- Other Events - grand body (parent group) events.
- Directory - Look up any local group in your organization, and all members of your local group by name. You can "favorite" any of these groups or members from the directory.
- Status Checker - look up the standing of any member of your organization or members of other organizations within the Groupable service. Displays active or inactive status only.
- Support - Link to Groupable|OLP Help Center
- My Memberships - Displays your active local, district, and grand body affiliations.
- My Account -
- Avatar (set new image)
- Account information - name and password (update password)
- Memberships (including pay dues link when applicable)
- Contact information - update all contact information currently on your member record.
- Chats - repository of all chats and group messages
- Notifications - notifications history
- Member Portal Pages for locals/districts
- Favorite button
- Next Event
- Latest Posts
- Officers (clickable for contact information)
- Calendar - current at the top
- Posts - recent at the top
- Files - link to Public OLP Site
- Photos - link to Public OLP Site