Use the Certificates of Election screen to manage your New, Approved, Partially Installed, Recently Installed, and Recently Rejected Certificates of Elections.
On each screen we display the following columns:
- Submitted Date (date the Certificate was entered into groupable|m2)
- Election Date (date the election took place)
- Local (name and number)
- Installation Date (date of the election)
- Historical (yes or no)
- Special (yes or no)
- Reports - Status Report, Year Report
Click on the name of the Local to view and manage the Certificate.
The Certificate of Election has a hamburger menu for management.
When the COE is New, you can perform the following actions:
- Approve (will Install when the Installation Date is in the past)
- Reject (will archive but make the COE uneditable. Secretary will need to submit a new COE)
- Install Now (will Approve and Install on TODAY'S date)
- Edit (Change any aspects of the existing COE)
- Delete (Delete from the database)
When the COE has been Approved, you can perform the following actions:
- Unapprove (Revert to Unapproved/New)
- Install Now (Install on TODAY'S date)
- Delete (Delete certificate forever)
When a COE is Installed, no action is available:
When a COE is Rejected, the following actions are available:
- Unreject (Revert to New status)
- Delete (Remove the record permanently from the database)
Viewing Certificates of Election
Viewing the Certificates of Election by Local is also available on each local Reports page. In this location, you can also download a PDF if required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.